Saturday, January 31, 2009





I have been dreaming of how I want to re-do our home, and found myself running out the door to Lowes to get all the supplies I needed. I came home late, spackaled, and painted our wall changing it from white to a chocolate brown. It looks great. I'm not finished yet, but I am so excited I want to show you my progress. What do you think? I need another color for every other wall. I'm thinking a lighter shade brown. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear what would look best.

3 comments:

  1. You are so dang brave. I've never done this in my silly life! It looks beautiful, kiddo.

    Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! :) You love painting... and I think that's fun! Post more pictures when you've done the rest! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally need to see it in real life...I love makeovers!

    ReplyDelete