Friday, January 16, 2009

A Joyous Dream

Yee-hah! I am starting a blog! I've been needing to do this for some time now, and when thinking about what I should call it I really struggled. I went to bed one night, and when I woke up I remember dreaming about what to call it. I've always been sensitive to my dreams, and try to analize everything that happens in them. I find it always such a joy to dream... it seems to tell me how I feel, what I really think, and also helps me solve some of my hardest problms. I love my dreams, and I hope to see all the good ones come true!! :)

I'd love to hear some of your dreams (literal or a general dream you have to accomplish in your life) Please send them all!

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to think of some good dreams I've had and tell you about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! :) I'm glad that you're blogging! I'm still getting the hang of it... but it makes me happy! I'm glad you're doing what makes you happy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE dreaming too :) Good choice. Some of them really do mean so much. Way to go on starting this. I'm excited to keep in touch better with you and your wonderful way of thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys... I love dreams, and even when they're bad they seem to teach me.

    ReplyDelete